What My Heart Could Say...

Saturday, March 05, 2005

I WISH : YOUR LOVE

I wish I could replace your heart
Which its set on her...your past
When will you'll be ready and have brave enough
Asking me out for dinner, maybe?
Having some romances?

I wish I could remove her out
To the outside of your heart
Why you still let her in?
Why should be her in your heart?
Please, I can't stand it anymore
My heart even can't fake it
Of my own jealousy

I wish I could rewind your love story
And erase the time when you wanted her so much
Sadly, she accepeted you as her boyfriend
(Ouch! A damn nightmare!)
But hey, why should I stay here
with you by my side now
Talking about her all the time?
Why should I care about your sad love story
and just right there to make you smile again?

I only wish...I wish you know "I love you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home